BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 10, 2010

The Trimmings!

 My brother-in-law painted my boring white brace a fiery mix of oranges...  

                                                 

 I  painted a phoenix on it!



then I added some spark
to her fire


With her wings wrapped tightly around me she will carry me out of the fire’s ashes while I listen to her sweet songs.  And when I am ready she will let go and I will fly freely.

My mom made me some walking sticks, they are so marvelous I actually can't wait to use them!


So bring on the fusion.  I am going to have the coolest trimmings in this town.

I thought it would be sweet to get a phoenix tattoo over or around my scar when it is all said and done.  I love what she symbolize and all of her legends. I also thought it would be funny to have a phoenix rising from the fire out of my ass.....



1 comments:

crafty lady said...

Becky - you did a beautiful job with your brace - but I suppose I would suspect nothing less from you. You are amazing and you will be more than fine after your surgery...you will be...better! Love You.