BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

the big day

Good morning, this is Becky's mom. After 4 cups of coffee and the little ones sound asleep and Derek off to school I can sit down and write. It's a rainy windy day, I say a perfect day for a surgery! Becky was in a good positive mood this morning. Rosalie was up to spend some time with her already when I got here around 4:30 am. I think leaving the kiddos is harder for Becky than the thought of the surgery. Brace and suitcase in hand, Becky and Shawn pulled out of the driveway around 5:15 am just alittle behind schedule. Becky called me many times on the way to the hospital going over last minute things that she felt she needed to get off her mind. At 7:35 Shawn called to say they were just separated and Bec was on her way into surgery. He said she was nervous, hmm I wonder why! Well I am writing alot of this for Becky so she can read and reflect and know just what was going on while she was "out". I took a picture of her heading out the door this morning but am not quite sure how to post it. Perhaps I'll brave it alittle later. So for now I'm off to get a tissue, I can't believe after all the anticipation, the big day is finally here! The day Becky can start her healing journey. God bless you Becky. I love you mega much.

0 comments: