BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 23, 2010

Quick intro...more to come

Hello. For ten years I have suffered with back problems.  In just about two weeks I will be having a spinal fusion at two levels and two laminectomys.  I am scared and excited sad and nervous...nervous.  I am a mother of three a 1year old, 2year old and 12 year old.  I will be depending on my family to help with the children during my recovery.  What is it that lead me to start a blog at 2am in the morning documenting my journey?  The fact that I could not find someone else's journey through this surgery, recovery and life after recovery.  I find horror stories. People say those who had the surgery and things went well moved on with their lives and don't spend time writing about it because they are busy living.  I want to be the later...but I want to document my own story , my own recovery and at least some of the good to come.  I have to believe this surgery is going to bring LOTS of good or I would not do it to my family or myself.
I am so tired finally!(My pain pills keep me up till the wee hours and my babes wake me up bright and early!) So for now I will go catch those most precious z's!
KDZ4FJVUMQ6Y

1 comments:

mom said...

Today I am feeling excitement for you, that you will be pain free and have a better quality of life in the very near future.